DeLaval to Showcase Sustainable Solutions at World Ag Expo
BANNOCKBURN, IL (January 17, 2017) – Today DeLaval announced innovations which will be on display at World Ag Expo in Tulare, CA February 14 – 16, 2017. Located in the South Exhibits DS93 – DS96, the DeLaval booth will celebrate World Ag Expo’s 50 year anniversary with a focus on making sustainable food production possible. Producers challenged by tighter margins, unreliable labor and/or higher labor costs can visit the booth to learn how the company’s automated and sustainable solutions can help them optimize milk quality, herd health and productivity.
“Milk is at our core and is the spirit of what we do every day,” states Fernando Cuccioli, Vice President of Market Area North America for DeLaval, “Our dedication to dairy drives us to create integrated solutions which help producers do more with less. World Ag Expo provides us with the ideal forum to demonstrate those solutions and discuss how they help improve dairy farmers’ efficiency, animal welfare and overall quality of life.”
Solutions on display include:
- An operational Voluntary Milking Robot (VMS™) designed to enhance productivity.
- Barn design experts will be on hand to discuss robotic dairy needs. No longer the domain of small farms, robotic milking offers benefits for virtually any size herd.
- The teat spray robot (TSR) which helps improve efficiency in rotary parlors. Its automated pre and post teat spray applications help reduce labor.
- Premium cow comfort solutions including the Swinging Cow Brush SCB and Mini Swinging Brush MSB. Producers may sign up at the booth for a chance to win an SCB (visit http://www.delaval-us.com/About-DeLaval/Upcoming-Events/World-Ag-Expo1/ to see contest rules)
- Our new calf feeder CF1000S which helps give calves a good start.
- Our exclusive body condition scoring system BCS for DeLaval VMS™ and the advanced DelPro 5.1 software. Both solutions help to improve proactive herd management.
- Customized solutions for a majority of milk quality concerns, from premium teat dips to experts on hand to discuss management practices.
- Farm-to-shelf sanitation solutions – from the milking system and bulk tanks, to an on-farm processing operation.
DeLaval is a worldwide leader in milking equipment and solutions for dairy farmers, which make sustainable food production possible, warranting milk quality and animal health. Our solutions are used by millions of dairy farmers around the globe every day.
DeLaval was founded more than 130 years ago in Sweden, when the visionary Gustaf de Laval patented the cream separator. Today, DeLaval has 4,500 employees and operates in more than 100 markets. DeLaval, alongside Tetra Pak and Sidel, is part of the Tetra Laval Group. See more at www.delavalcorporate.com.
For more information:
Marketing and Communications Manager
Tel: (847) 478-6373