RTD delivers exceptional cleaning of milking equipment and cooling tanks at significantly reduced temperatures – something which is good for profitability and has less impact on the environment.
Reduced temperature premium cleaning
Secures premium milk quality
Reduces energy consumption and water temperature problems
Reduces enviromental impact
Improves performance of rubber parts
Can be used with cleaning water that has only been heated by the sun
RTD is a revolutionary, patent pending, chlorinated alkaline detergent designed for use at dairies that use low temperature ater to clean pipelines and bulk tanks. Unlike conventional detergent, RTD offers superior cleaning performance at around 115°F*. RTD works equally as well regardless of water type, cleaning routine, or cleaning system.
Switching from conventional detergent to RTD offers a number of benefits to farmers, these include:
- Reduced energy costs - obviously heating water to 115°F* rather than 167°F uses much less energy, in fact farmers with standard water heaters can reduce water heating costs by around 50%*.
- Premium milk quality – laboratory and commercial farm tests have shown that RTD provides best-in-class cleaning results at 86°F*. A clean system facilitates premium milk quality.
- Improved performance of rubber parts – reduced water temperatures put less stress on rubber parts which improves their performance throughout their lifespan.
- Reduces water temperature problems – as long as cleaning water with an end temperature of 86°F* can be secured, RTD is the ideal solution at installations where not enough hot cleaning water is a problem.
- Reduces environmental impact – By using less energy farmers can reduce the impact on the environment.
*Figures will vary depending on cleaning method, heating system and base water temperature, among other things.